How to Install Private App
- In the Shopify Dashboard, navigate to the Apps.
- Click on Manage private App located at the bottom of the Apps page
- You may need to enable Private Apps. In case you do, you'll see a screenshot similar to the below. Simply Click Enable private app development. You can follow instructions here to enable
- Click Create new private app, to create the private app
- Name the Private app Search Magic Private App
- Set the Emergency developer email to: [email protected]
- In the Admin API section set the following:
Products: Read access
Script tags: Read and Write access
Store Content: Read and Write Access
Themes: Read and Write access
- Set Webhook API version to the latest version.
- Click Save when done and then click Create app when the modal window appears.
- Once done, go to: https://shop.searchmagic.com/private/install and fill in the information in the form.